Sunday, June 17, 2007
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!
Happy Father's Day!!
Current mood: happy


I just wanted to say HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all you Dads out there! I hope you each had a great day with your loved ones.

I think we did a good job of spoiling Clark today! :-) Melisa and I woke up at 6:30 and made him waffles (we used my Mikey Mouse Waffle Iron that we haven't used since before we moved to Korea) with lots of yummy fruit AND we couldn't forget his morning coffee! We enjoyed a yummy breakfast together and when Cali woke up the girls put on their t-shirts that we made this week that say "I love my Daddy" and the gave him his presents! We got him 3 old U2 albums that he needed to continue his collection. We also gave him a t-shirt with the girls hand prints that says "Hands Down, Best Dad in Town!" The girls hadmade him mugs that say "I LOVE DAD" too. Needless to say he got SPOILED!

After breakfast and presents we all got ready for church. We had to get there a little early to let Melisa get lined up. She got to sing with the VBS kids during the service today. When she got up there we couldn't actually see her because she was on the floor rather than the stage. BUT, we finally spotted her little red hair bouncing. Every other second we could see it bounce up and it was just too cute! After church, Misa had a special pizza party because the girls donated more money for the mission offereing than the boys.

By the time she was full of pizza we were HUNGRY, so we let Clark pick a spot for lunch, We ended up at Outback...YUM! Then we headed to Books-A-Million to look at books and see what was new. We spent an hour and a half browsing around the store and then headed to Target...they were out of the tables I was looking for AND the rice cookers I wanted...OH WELL! Then we took a look in Old Navy...but didn't buy anything there either. We FINALLY got home around 5:30 and we all cuddled up to watch a movie and make phone calls to wish everyone in FL and SC a Happy Father's Day.

I just rambled on like that and I realize you probably didn't need a minute by minute run down of our day...sorry...I am good at rambling, LOL. I hope that you all had a good day and made the "fathers" in your life know how speical and loved they are! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

  posted at 6:36 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter