Sunday, June 17, 2007
Oh Be Careful...
...what you teacher a toddler!

As you may remember from a few posts ago, we celebrated the end of second grade with rootbeer floats. Well, when we were eating them we were trying to teach Cali to say "rootbeer" but she never quite got it.

Fast forward to last night when Clark and Cali ran to the store together. Clark was walking through the isle that had the rootbeer and Cali spotted it and announced "I want BEER Daddy!" Clark was quite shocked and looked around and said "OHHH, you want ROOTbeer Cali." to which she replied "BEER Daddy, I want BEER!" This went on for the rest of their time in the store! Clark was sure we were going to get a visit from social services today, LOL! Or wose yet, the President from the BAPTIST University that employes us was going to walk around the corner! Clark ended up buying the rootbeer trying to get her to stop asking for it, LOL and now she knows it is in the fridge. SO, we find her in the kitchen saying "BEER Mommy, BEER Daddy, I want BEER!" Oh, I can't wait until someone from work or church stops by for a visit! SO, PLEASE, oh PLEASE be careful with what you try to teach a toddler to say!!!

  posted at 6:44 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter