Sunday, November 23, 2008
This is Why Mine is Called "The Nut's House."
Have you ever gotten out of the shower (and I am not talking an hour long bath here, I am talking just a short 10 minute or less shower) and wish you just didn't HAVE to find out what had happened while the bathroom door was closed? There are somethings that mom could just live without knowing, ya know!

Friday I took a shower around 1:30 in the afternoon. As I made my way to finish getting ready for work my nine year old looks at me with complete and totally miserable look on her face and says, "Mom, I have to confess to something. While you were in the shower I drank some pickle juice. Actually, I drank a cup of pickle juice. But don't worry because I am paying for it. My butt just exploded and I have diarrhea." Then she proceeded to RUN to the bathroom as fast as she could.

Once again, I moved up another notch in the running for mother of the year award. I was laughing so hard it brought me to my knees and the tears fell so hard my hubby heard me from outside and came in to ask what was wrong.

  posted at 5:05 PM
  Comments (1)


1 Comments:
At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pickle juice to funny. I still dislike pickles because of something almost like this. My step sister and her friends loved to drink pickle juice and tricked my little brother and I into drinking some. All I can say is yuck! Hope she is feeling better and hasn't ruined her liking of pickles. - Misty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter