Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Hey Yo, Hey Yo!
Today in History my second grader and I talked about differnt ways people used to get messages out. We talked about the Pony Express and the Town Crier (the book had a great illustration of a man crying out 'Here Ye, Here Ye') then compared it to newspapers, television, telephones, and internet. She seemed really interested in the differences and we had a great discussion. When Clark, aka Daddy, came home she ran out of the school room and said "Daddy, Daddy, guess what we learned today? We learned about the man who would walk through the city yelling 'Hey Yo, Hey Yo' and they called him a crier! My sweet husband looked at me with that look...oh you know the one...it says "what are you teaching our child!" LOL...you NEVER know what they are going to get!

Notice how many times I had to use the letter "H" in this post!!! I can't wait to get it fixed tomorrow!!

  posted at 6:31 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter