Wednesday, August 30, 2006
The Letter "H"
No, this is not some bad Sesame Street blog or something. But, typing the letter "H" is driving me NUTS! A few days ago, as I was typing an e-mail, the keypad for the letter "H" just popped off. Now, with my old lap top this was no problem, I could just pop it right back on. But try as I might, I cannot get the keypad to the letter "H" back on! I am finding myself trying to find ways to word things so that I do not have to press the letter "H". Do you have ANY idea how many times you press this letter? My dear husband is supposed to get back in from meeting with students and going to physical therapy a little early tomorrow and the computer it in to the shop down the road...until then I will continue to try my best to NOT use the letter "H"!

  posted at 6:24 AM
  Comments (1)


1 Comments:
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how frustrating!!

hope it gets fixed fast!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter