Wednesday, September 27, 2006
First Hair Cut
On Saturday I FINALLY gave in and took the baby in for her very first hair cut! She had perfected the fine art of taking her hand and brushing the hair out of her eyes, so I figured she really did need one! LOL! It felt like such a BIG girl thing to take my baby to do though! She was SOO good though. She sat up on the booster seat like a big girl. She didn't fuss or fight at all. She looked straight ahead and didn't move. It took about six snips or so and she had a nice straight line of bangs. In my very best Korean (which isn't so good) I made sure that they didn't touch a single one of the cute curls in the back. Of course it came out more as "only front, straight line, no back" LOL! To make it EVEN better, our favorite hair dresser, who even has the girls pictures hanging in her shop gave the hair cut to us as service...which is the Korean way of saying FREE! Since it was her FIRST it was FREE...can't get any better than that now can we? Anyway, here are some pictures of the BIG event...isn't she just the most precious thing???

***Click on the pictures to make them bigger...sorry they are backwards in order...I uploaded them the wrong way onto Photobucket***



  

  

  

  




  

  

  

  posted at 6:13 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter