Wednesday, September 27, 2006
A Small World!
I am sorry, I have had another one of those weeks where I just can't think of what to write about. Not to mention that we have been trying to get an extra day of schooling in so that we can take Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off this weekend...AND we have finally done it. We have one more day of schooling tomorrow and then a 3 day weekend! I hope to get back on here and post my next post on my Korean Series tomorow. But today, I have to share a fun story of something that just happened!

A dear friend of mine that I unfortunately lost touch with and haven't seen in years found me! You see, a friend of hers was reading the blog of another friend. She randomly pressed the "next" button at the top of the blog and stumbled about yours truly. She decided to read it when she saw I was from FL. She soon realized I had worked at FL GA/Acteen Camp and decided to send my blog to my old friend (a former FL GA/Camp Staffer as well) to see if we knew each other...and sure enough we did! We are now having a happy reunion via e-mail. Did you follow all of that? A little confussing I know!

What a sweet blessing it was today! Who knew that my little ole place on the internet would bring me back together with a dear friend that I hated loosing touch with! God is SO good! :-)

  posted at 5:46 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter