Friday, September 08, 2006
A Beautiful Sight! :-)
I just posted about our UNschooling day...but that was not the end of the day. Most days I am wiped out by the time my sweet husband gets home, but today I was still full of energy and he had remembered that we were in desperate need of groceries (see my UNschooling post about ordering pizza with change) and had more groceries than I knew what to do with.

This started an impromptu project! I took EVERYTHING out of the fridge and scrubbed all the shelves, threw away anything we haven't used in 3 months and organized all the new stuff! It looked SO good, I just knew I had to take pictures and blog about it! I haven't cleaned out the fridge like this in 6 months to a year!! Isn't it amazing how something as small as a freshly cleaned and organized fridge can just make everything seem a little better! LOL! OK...they don't call me Monica from friends for nothing! Anyway...here are some after pictures...I am just SO proud! I only wish I would have thought to have taken before pictures and you would see why I am SO happy!

(OH YEAH...and please take note of how much HEALTHIER our fridge looks...we still have a few remaining sodas that come for free when we order pizza, and some icing left over from birthdays...but the rest shows that we are making GREAT strides in reaching our more vegan style goals)!!!



  

  

  

  





The clean fridge inspired me to continue and clean out all of the top cupboards. I took out all the baby bottles (that NEVER got used) and wiped under all the coffee cups, bowls, plates, and tea and juice cups! I organized all the snack foods and the canned/boxed goods! Everything but the pots/pans and rubber maid cupboards are clean (and I am doing those in the morning)! My kitchen looks like it did when we first moved in 2 years ago! It is SOOO nice!

It may not seem like a lot, but it feels like a BIG accomplishment after spending the past 3 days resting to get over this yucky mastitis! I am SO happy to be back in motion again! AND, I must say from these two LAST pictures, I can tell my girls have had a FUN but LOONG day! :-)



  

  

  

  posted at 6:54 AM
  Comments (4)


4 Comments:
At 5:17 AM, Blogger Christie's Corner said...

spring cleaning, huh?
your fridge looks soooo nice, i can see why ure so happy with ur accomplishments.
Nice day.

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Melodee said...

Do you really keep Crisco in your fridge? Huh.

Your cleaning spree must have been so satisfying! I love it when I do that!

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Mel, I only have that in the fridge because the Missionary who lived here before me had it there. It is FOUR years old. However, you can't buy it here and I am afraid to throw it out in the rare case that we might need it! Oh well...LOL!

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Mishel said...

Wow! You have motivated me!! ; ) *Love* all the yummy produce in your fridge!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter