Saturday, September 02, 2006
There is NOTHING like being a Mom!
I foudn this poem on a friends My Space and I asked if I could steal it for my blog. Being the Mom of 2 little girls is amazing and overwhelming all at the same time. Bug I wouldn't trade anything for it!

There are little eyes upon you
and they're watching night and day.
There are little ears that quickly take
in every word you say.

There are little hands all eager
to do anything you do;
And a little girl who's dreaming
of the day she'll be like you.

You're the little girl's idol,
you're the wisest of the wise.
In her little mind about you
no suspicions ever rise.

She believes in you devoutly,
holds all you say and do;
She will say and do,in your way
when she's grown up just like you.

There's a wide-eyed little girl
who believes you're always right;
her eyes are always opened,
and she watches day and night.

You are setting an example
every day in all you do;
For the little girl who's waiting
to grow up to be like you.


Author unknown

  posted at 6:07 AM
  Comments (3)


3 Comments:
At 6:59 PM, Blogger boomama said...

This poem reminds me of something a friend of ours who's a pastor said one time: we must always be aware that there are little ears and lost ears listening to everything we say. Thanks for reminding me of that - what a sweet poem.

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Lori said...

This is so true! They watch you so close it's scarey. My little girls will flop the towel across their shoulder just like I do when I'm busy in the kitchen, and I look at them and laugh cause they watch your every move!

Great post.

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Mishel said...

What a sweet poem and so true. As the mother of an adult daughter, I can see so much truth in that poem. I often would call my daughter my little shadow. : ) Thanks for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter