Tuesday, September 05, 2006
UGH!!
I guess I can start with the good news...that's always best right? The rest of the clam seems to be on the mend! My husband was even doing push ups today and is gaining more and more strength in his neck, shoulder, arm and hand! YAY!! No one would be able to guess that my oldest had a stomach bug a few days ago! She is back in FULL force! YAY...I think! The baby's eye is only pink where the scratch is now. It is healing very nicely and she even lays perfectly still and smiles at the eye drops! It is a gift from God I tell you! DOUBLE YAY!!

For all the guys who read this blog, this may be where you want to stop. For those of you not familiar with breast feeding and who don't like TMI (too much information) you can stop here and just know that I am sick and having to go to the doctor tomorrow! LOL! For those brave enough...you may proceed!

Now, for the bad news! Last night before bed I felt a little tender when I was nursing and found a clogged milk duct. It seems my baby girl is starting to wean. She is only nursing first thing in the morning, at night time and here and there as she gets hurt or whatnot. So, I chalked up the clogged duct to less nursing! Well, it was really sore this morning, but Cali was gracious enough to nurse a little more often and by about 2 pm I was feeling MUCH better. Well, fast forward 4 hours. I am more than tender! I am as hard as a rock, bright red, swollen, and hot to touch. I feel sore all over like the flu is coming on. I can only guess that it is infected. SO, it means another trip to the doctor! YUCK! I am praying that by tomorrow morning I will be all better. I am trying all the tricks tonight. If I am still feeling this way in the morning it is off to the doctor we go! I will let you know how it all goes!

UGH! I am ready for the whole clan to be healthy at one time!

  posted at 6:28 AM
  Comments (1)


1 Comments:
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Christie's Corner said...

wow, I'm very glad ur kids are ok, I must say ur blog is nice and u speak straight from the heart.

I'll sure come back to see how ure doing, do take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter