Thursday, October 26, 2006
A Day Off...Weeelll...Kind Of
It is 7 am here and I am just so excited about the day ahead, that I HAD to post. Since I started babysitting a week ago we haven't been able to get out of the house (except last Saturday for those blogging lessons and the surprise festival). It has been rainy and yucky bringing in that fall weather quite a bit. The days when it was pretty outside the babies decided to take 3 1/2 hour naps and we didn't have time to hit the playground! But today, yes even though it is Friday, we are heading out for the day. Yesterday was our last day with C and we worked extra hard to get 2 days of school done! Bug still has some seatwork to do, but she is going to do it in the van while we make the drive over the mountain!

At 9:00 we will had out and drive to the other side of the island to watch 2 precious women be baptized! They are new believers that one of our team members lead to Christ! Because of homeschooling, I usually miss out on these mid week special events. After the actual baptism, we will head out to lunch together to celebrate their outward symbol of their inward decision! It will be special!! You can bet I will be bringing my camera and taking pictures! I will share with you tomorrow! :-)

After the baptism and celebration we are staying over there to check out the movie theater and/or go to the BIG park (it was just built and Bug drools every time we drive by it...she can't wait to test out all the new playground equipment). We are staying over there until dinner time because we all have a taste for some GOOD pizza and that is where Pizza Hut is...no Chicago (not the real one, promise...a Korean rip off) for us tonight...we are getting the real stuff!

Did you notice what we are NOT doing today? NO PACKING! We will get back on it Saturday, but today we are putting the boxes and packing tape down and just spending time as a family! :-)

  posted at 4:32 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter