Monday, October 23, 2006
Packing and Chili
Well, it's official...the packing has begun! Clark stayed home for half a day today and took apart the crib. I kept Bug going on homeschool and kept Bean and C (remember the boy I am baby sitting) entertained while he did so. When that was finished and I had the two babes down for a bap and Bug working on seatwork, so I packed up all the princess decorations in their bedroom and went through the few small piles/drawers of clutter. All that is left to get ready in the girls bedroom in their clothes and books! YAY!!! One room down..way too many to go!

Tomorrow Clark is taking another half day at home to help me attack the storage closet. He will take all our Korean/English Bibles, Bible study books, Jesus Film videos, and stuff like that over to the guest apartment while I figure out which homeschool stuff is mine and which belongs to the Seoul office. I wil also figure out which 6 suite cases/trunks we will be using to travel home and which we will use to pack our stuff for the crate in.

WOW...so much to do and so little time to do it! After taking the first steps in packing today I must say it is truly bitter sweet. I am SOOO excited that we are coming home. We are longing for more than 2 weeks of quality time with our friends and family. However, Korea has become home! We have been here for 4 years and we have our very own "Korean Family" not to mention our "mission family." Leaving is going to be HARD to do!

On a side note, we got rain on and off all weekend and that seems to have brought in a cold snap. SO, to kick off the cool weather and get us through our first few days of packing, Clark made a BIG pot of Chili last night. It is something else!! It will put your mouth on FIRE but it is GOOOD! I love our annual first pot of Chili...makes you feel all warm inside (well that is after you can stop thinking about how your mouth is burning up) LOL!

All in all, it was a very productive day!

  posted at 8:34 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter