Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Making Progress...
WOW! I can't believe how much progress we have made in just 2 short days of packing. Today we attacked our biggest project...the STORAGE CLOSET...AUGHHH!

Right now Clark is on the long road over the mountain to take all the extra Korea/English Bibles, Jesus Film Videos/DVDs, Bible Study books, tracks, and more to the guest apartment where we store all the extra supplies. After he left, I threw away any photo copies or random papers that we did not need anymore. Then, I loaded a trunk full of homeschool materials that we will not need again until at least March of 2007. I pulled out all of the Christmas and Easter decorations. and sorted them. I packed a small box of special things that I couldn't part with, I threw away a grabage bag full of things that have seen their better day and then I have one box left to give to the first taker (ahem...TALI...lol)! The only thing left in the closet is our empty suitecases and trunks just waiting to be packed in the next few days and weeks. I can't believe in one day we knocked out the biggest project I thought we had!

Not only did we finish that, I also was able to complete a FULL day of homeschooling with Bug AND Keep Bean and C happy and entertained without a minute of TV! YAY!!! I say it was a VERY productive day!

Tomorrow we will attack the book shelves in the living room! YIKES...it is another BIGGIE! Have I mentioned before how much Clark and I like to read and how much we HATE to part with good books?? Well, tomorrow we will go through books and decide what to keep and what to give away. Then we will pack up the books that we are taking home! The "to be crated" pile in the girls bedroom is getting bigger by the day!

So, I am off for now, but I will be back to keep you posted on our progress in packing...I know you are just sitting on the edge of your seat to hear every boring detail of adventures in packing! ;-)

  posted at 2:54 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter