Thursday, October 05, 2006
Life is CRAZY!
Right now things are SO crazy around here. I have a very long list of "things to blog about" but no time to blog about them unless I stay up to the wee hours of the night to do it. I didn't want you to think I had abandoned you though...I am here and I have a lot to say...just looking for the time. I have at least 5 more posts in my Korean Culture series coming really soon. Last weekend we attended the 12th annual Seoqwipo Chilsmni Festival. I have some great pictures and wonderful stories to tell of it. This weekend is what Koreans call their Thanksgiving...but no turkey and ham here! Chusok one of the two biggest holidays of the year. More to come on it soon, I promise! I also want to post about the Korean language and Korean food soon!

Melisa and I have had lots of adventures in homeschooling this week. The latest was a fun art project. We painted by blowing paint through straws. It was messy and fun! I took lots of pictures and will be sharing those soon as well. Melisa and I will finish week 6 of school this week. I am doing 6 six week grading periods, so that means I will be putting together her grades for this period. It is looking like she will have all A's and 1 B! I am SO proud of my girl!

We have been busy getting ready for an international festival this weekend. Our team is doing a booth on American Culture. We are having a raffle, a kids coloring table, coffee and hot chocolate, candy, lots of information on America and a slide show of great sights to see in America. Not to mention all the fun American decorations that will be hanging about. I think it is all ready except for the finishing touches on the slide show (which I should be working on right now rather than blogging about it). I will be sure to take pictures of the big event on Saturday and share them soon!

I am also working out extra hard this week to prepare for a big hike on Sunday. We are taking a fellow team member, Tali, to climb this big mountain in the center of the island (HAPPY BIRTHDAY TALI)!! We have been told that it will take at least 8 hours round trip but possibly 11! I am planning on climbing it with Cali in the ring sling, so that 20 extra pounds should make it nice and fun! I really am looking forward to the hike, I am sure the view at the top will be stunning!

I think that hits all the biggies that have been going on here! Lots of posts will be coming soon...at least I am going to try!

  posted at 6:56 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter