Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Starting Again
Well, for the past 3 months or so I have been off to say the least. First of all I have been off spiritually. Finding time to sit alone with my Savior daily has been hard to say the least. Packing, traveling, staying with others, moving, and holidays (the list goes on and on) have kept me from taking the time I need to sit still before my Father. Yet even as I type that I know that I let those things move before the Lord...they didn't make me let them. It was my fault and I am feeling the sin of neglect. Today was the first step to get back where I need to be. I woke up and before anything else, I spent time with my Creator and Savior. Oh what a sweet and precious time it was! I just regret that I let so much time go before I got my priorities straight again! After the time at my Fathers feet this morning I won't let it go again!

Secondly, I have been off physically. I haven't been eating well or exercising. I have felt sluggish and worn out. I have gained about 5 pounds and I HATE that! So, after my time with the Lord this morning I made myself work out. I FINALLY put to use the kettlebell that Clark gave me for Christmas. I used a DVD that I got about a year go called "Iron Core"! WOW, it was tough but it was good! I also did really well on eating today only allowing myself 2 hersey kisses! Being active felt SO good!

So, today was my starting day! Isn't it awesome that it is never too late to make a fresh start? I will be checking in here again frequently to keep myself accountable! Now, I am off to get some more good family time! Until tomorrow....

  posted at 6:18 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter