Saturday, March 10, 2007
Cali's Dentist Appointment
I didn't post about this earlier because I was praying it would end up being very uneventful, but it was far from uneventful.

Some of you may remember the ordeal we went through with Melisa's teeth 2 years ago. She had to have 12 teeth worked on, 6 of those had a childs version of a root canal and 1 was pulled, she was sedated twice to get it done and even with insurance cost us over $2,000. It was not a happy time.

It seems that our girls have been handed a bad hand genetically when it comes to their teeth. The living in Korea with a great lack of flouride didn't help at all! Cali is going to have to be sedated and is having 8 teeth worked on. All 4 of her molars and her four top front teeth are all getting caps/fillings. 2 of the teeth will need a childs version of a root canal. It is not nearly as extensive as Melisa's work, but still a lot for a little Boo! We are waiting for word from the Dentist office about what the insurance company will cover. We are also waiting to hear when they can fit her in at the hospital for the proceedure. It breaks my heart to think of my "baby" having to go through this.

Please keep her (and us) in your prayers as we prepare for this. I will keep you updated!!

I wanted to add that after I read yesterdays blog it made it sound like I didn't like homemade craft projects to decorate the house with when I was talking about the inside of the pink castle. Clark said that it was COVERED in homemade crafts, not a spare place left to put anything else. It was an overkill for sure. I LOVE homemade crafts and projects, clutter just drives me crazy! Anyway, I just wanted to make sure nobody took that comment as being snooty or whatnot. OK...I am done now! :-P

  posted at 9:33 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter