Saturday, March 03, 2007
I Don't Know
These 3 simple words were music to my ears this week! They were Cali's first 3 word sentence!! She has been slow to talk but the doctors have said it was completely normal being she was being raise bilingual for the first 18 months of her life. Add to that a sister who is, well, ummm, the most verbal child EVER and likes to talk for her! Anyway, she has a good vocabulary for a 22 month old and had put 2 words together some, but this was the first time she put three words together.

We were driving home from picking Clark up from work when I asked Cali which toy she wanted, Ariel or Tinkerbell. She looked at me put her hands in the air and said "I Dun Know!" It was just the cutest little sentence ever!

Her other favorite saying is "That's FUUUUNY". I just love it! It is so awesome to hear her little voice! Other new words are teeth, please, book, and Bops (for Doodlebops). She is also getting really good at animals, cow, sheep, pig, cat, dog, and she attempts horse but it doesn't sound like horse yet...LOL! I just love hearing that sweet little voice!

If I haven't said it before, I love, Love, LOOVE being a Mommy!

  posted at 7:56 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter