Friday, February 09, 2007
Not Quite a Soccer Mom...
...but getting pretty close! It hasn't taken long for us to settle into the comings and goings of daily life. Melisa has been itching to get back into a ballet school, so I made phone calls today all over the place. The ballet school we thought we were going to register her with and had e-mailed with isn't going to work out. It seems we have missed the order date for costumes for all the ballet schools in town and if she joins she can't perform with them. SOOO, I mentioned gymnastics to my sweet girl and was met with PURE joy!! We headed out to the gym this evening and got a tour and all the information! The school even has a Bouncing Babies class for Mom's and Babies that we are registering Cali with. Starting next Tuesday both of my girls will be in gymnastics! Melisa wants to call every family member we have to tell them...she is SOO excited. If she takes to it really well we may add a tumbling or cheer class in the next session! I can't wait to watch my little gymnast! Just to warn you, there will probably be LOTS and LOTS of gym pictures on the ole' blog in the days to come! ;-)

Oh yeah, don't worry, she still wants to be a ballerina too. In August we will register her when everyone starts to take new students again.

  posted at 7:05 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter