Thursday, February 08, 2007
Oh the Soreness!!!
So, I am feeling my 3 month sabbatical from exercise! I woke up this morning feeling every muscle in my body ache, BUT I made myself continue.

I had an awesome time with the Lord again. I am reading through a great book by John MacArthur, Twelve Extraordinary Women. Today we started talking about Sarah. She may have messed up big trying to "help" God out but can you believe the faith she showed in following God's word to her husband to leave their home country and go to an unknown land. Then, she was submissive to her husband by fleeing to Egypt while pretending to be only his sister. I long to have that kind of faith in God and that kind of submissive heart towards my husband. However, I all too often find myself playing the roll she did when she schemed to find a way to "help" God fulfill His promise. I grasp to the hope that God used Sarah despite her faults and mess ups. I know that even when I fail (which is more often than I like to admit) He can still use me. Praise the Lord, because I am so unworthy to be used!

After my quiet time I made my sore muscles move and did a modified Fab Five from the Eddie Barran book Body Sculpting Bodyweight Exercises for Women. After the Iron Core yesterday it was tough, but once again it was good! I did 60 full body crunches, 175 Hindu Squats, 30 Hindu Push ups, and 60 Butt Raisers. Unfortunately Cali woke up and needed morning mommy cuddles so I didn't get my bridge in, but it was a good work out anyway. I impressed myself with the Hindu Push ups...in Korea I was lucky to get 15 good ones total and today I did 15 solid each circuit! I don't know what the difference was, but it felt good!

School today wasn't nearly as picturesque as yesterday, but we made it through and got all our work done...WHEW! We struggled our way through math, muttered through writing, piddled through Phonics, mumbled through reading and poetry, and fought tooth and nail through seatwork...BUT it is done and tomorrow is another day...PRAISE THE LORD!

Now I am off to get some time with my girls as Mommy and not the Evil Teacher from the East!

  posted at 6:09 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter