Monday, May 07, 2007
Look Here!!
I can't believe it took me THIS long to get around to doing this! Before I had my blog, before I had myspace, before I had facebook, I had my girls website! It is what turned me on to all this on-line stuff. My stress reliever was coming on-line and playing with their site. Unfortunately it is very time consuming while posting things on my blog, myspace, and facebook are quick and easy. Since we moved back to the States, I have let the girls website slide. I feel aweful that it has taken me THIS long to get it updated! I finally spent a good bit of time yesterdaay updating the girls site! The front page is all done up again. The stories page has an update as well. I am slowly working on the pictures. The last time I put new pictures up was in Korea...so bear with me as I muddle through the pictures from the last 5 months! Once pictures are updated I will get the videos updated too.

SOOOO, all that rambling to say, GO CHECK IT OUT! Leave the girls a comment and let them know how precious they are...LOL!

Here is the link:

http://www.babyhomepages.net/babymason/pictures.php

The site is password protected. If you have been reading my blog for a while and would like the password send me an e-mail at PeanutMM78 at aol.com and I will send it to you so you can take a look!

ENJOY!!

  posted at 8:47 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter