Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Errand Day
Today has been/will be a day full of errands. We got up in time to take Daddy to work this morning so we could have the car. After we dropped Clark off, the girls and I headed to our new doctors office to get a physical done for Cali. I was VERY impressed with our new doctors office. The receoptionist, nurse and doctor were great. It was Cali's first doctors appointment with no tears at all. She looked at the fish in the waiting room while I filled out the papers. She stepped up on the scale and stood straight and tall for the nurse (she is weighing in at 23 pounds even now). She colored and looked at books while we waited on the doctor. She gave a big deep breath when the doctor asked for it, said "ah" so he could look at her throat, and even let him look in her ears (he found a yellow buterfly in one ear and a green one in the other, LOL). To top it all off she gave him a high five as he left. It was a great visit!! Both of the girls go back for the yearly check-ups and Cali's last shot until she is 5 in July.

After the suprisingly pleasant doctors appointment we headed across the street to the dentist office to turn in the physical form. Cali had an appointment on Monday to go into the hospital and be sedated for her dental work. Unfortunately, when I gave the physical form to the nurses they were very confused as they couldn't find Cali's name on the list for Monday or Friday. They went on to look at the next two weeks and no luck. So they pulled out the master list of all hospital visits and still couldn't find her. SO, they pulled her file only see that I was right and she was supposed to have a hospital appointment. It seems someone deleted her name from the list accidently! GRRRRRRR! So, we are now first on the waiting list for someone to cancel. Hopefully there will be a cancelation sometime in the next week or 2....but they can't promise anything. Can you tell I am NOT a happy Mommy!

After the dentist fiasco, we headedback up to the University to check on the flight list for out international students. In the next 2 weeks most of our students are flying out for the summer. We will be making trips to the New Orleans, Gulf Port AND Jackson airport regularly between now and the end of this month!

After I got the updated list from Clark it was home for a quick lunch and nap for Cali. Melisa and I are about to do some reading and history so that we get some school work done today. When Cali wakes up we are heading back out to get the car cleaned and serviced before we start all this traveling to and from airports. I am sure it is going to be an all afternoon adventure...that seems to be our luck, LOL!

We will pick Clark up around 5:00 and then grab a quick bite to eat before heading BACK up to the school to attend one of our students senior recital.

Like I said, it is a day of running errands...but it all has to be done, right? I guess I have rambled on and on enough...I hope you are all having a good week!

  posted at 12:16 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter