Monday, May 07, 2007
Sales, Sleep, and Spiders!
Those 3 words pretty much sum up our weekend. On Saturday morning Clark woke up early and headed to the garage sale up at the University that BSU was holding. He was up there at 6 am helping to clean out a house that the University bought and giving a hand with the Estate Sale they were having from it. While he was working hard the girls and I cuddled in bed and slept until 8!! I haven't slept until 8 in a LONG time!!! I must say it was relaxing! We got up, ate breakfast, got ready and then called Clark to come pick us up. We helped out from about 11 until 4 at the sale. Then we came home for a lazy evening of left overs and movies.

Sunday morning we decided to have family worship like we used to do in Korea. We were in much need of some family time! We enjoyed singing praise together and listening to Clark share God's word with us. Melisa had some great questions as always and it was a wonderful time. Then it was off for lunch and SPIDERMAN 3! Cali took her nap durring the movie and Clark, Melisa and I loved it. Clark and Melisa agree it wasn't as good as the first two, but they still liked it a lot. It is so much fun watching the two of them talk about every detail of the movie! What a fun Daddy/Daughter time!

I hope all of you had an equally good weekend and are ready to start a new work week!

  posted at 8:50 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter