Monday, May 07, 2007
I'm Still Here!
OK! I am SO sorry! I was posting blog on my myspace page, but didn't get over here to post them as well. SO much has been going on in the past few weeks! On the 22nd the girls and I flew off to FL for an unexpected trip. Instead of trying to remember everything I thought needed to be shared, I am just going to copy and paste what I posted on my myspace blog...so bear with me as there are a lot of posts coming up, LOL!

Going Home
Current mood: drained


It is early in the morning here in Mississippi, but the suitecases are packed and we are about to walk out the door. We just got back (yesterday afternoon) from our overnight trip for the State WMU conference and we are heading back out this morning for the same city. The girls and I are flying to FL for an unexpected trip home. My mom needs some help with some stuff, so we packed up our Florida clothes and our school books and we are traveling homeschoolers for the next little bit. I am not sure how long we will be in FL, right now it looks like we will be coming home on the 30th, but that is always up to change. Keep us in your prayers as we travel and all. We will miss Clark but he can't get away from work. I work from home, so as long as I have a computer, I am good to go. :-) He knows that mom needs help and is willing to give up his girls for a week or so.

Anyway, I should still be on-line from Florida, but I wanted to let you all know what is going on.

  posted at 8:28 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter