Friday, June 01, 2007
My Children!
I know I have said it before, but I LOOVE being a Mom! Today I had one of those Mommy moments! The girls and I were having a great tickle fight when all of a sudden we were all just still. As I looked at the girls I couldn't put words to my emotions. It was AMAZING! I put that moment in my memory bank to NEVER forget.

Then this evening as Clark came home he was greeted by Cali running and squealing. He scooped her up and put words to my earlier emotions. He said "Sometimes I look at you and I can't believe that God allowed me to have a hand in creating YOU!" That sums it up SO perfectly! I can't believe that God allowed me to have a hand in creating two such amazing little lives! Clark also added "You know, people always said I was a trouble maker and I guess that is more than true...I have made double trouble in the form of two little girls!" That last comment didn't have much to do with the other, but it made me smile! I love my girls, I love my husband, I love the life God has given me...even with the rough times! Isn't it amazing that he uses us to bring life into the world? If you are a mommy or a daddy take a look at your little ones and remember just how blessed you are to have had a hand in making them!

  posted at 6:12 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter