Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Hmmm...More Changes!
Hmmm...More Changes!
I don't know if you will remember my blog about ANewChallenge a few months ago, but we have made a decision about it...say a prayer that God opens the doors! If you don't want to click on the link and go read about it we want to be RKC certified as Kettlebell Instructors. We absolutely LOVE working out with Kettlebells and love the results we have seen!

Well, in less than a year now...about 10 1/2 months actually, we will celebrate our TENTH wedding anniversary. It is a big one and we wanted to do something special. We talked about going on a cruise or saving for a special trip somewhere. But, after talking about it, we have decided to go to the RKC training weekend together! Going on a cruise or on a special trip is just way too conventional for us, LOL! We have to be unique!

Unfortunately it is VERY expensive. We have talked about it and prayed about it. Clark still hates that this is what we are doing, but I am excited. I am going to get a part time job outside the house. There are a few places within a block of our house highering. There is a McAllisters Deli and a FireHouse Subs and a Photography Studio. I can work for the University in the mornings while I homeschool Melisa. Then around 3:00 to 4:00 I can go in and work for the evening. We have two GREAT students who between the two of them can cover most afternoons until Clark gets home from work. Then Clark can get some special Daddy/Daughter time with the girls and do dinner (he is the better cook anyway) and then I will be home by bedtime.

SO...pray that the doors open up for me to find a part time job out and about.

I am REALLY excited about the possibility of getting RKC Certified. We love training together and it has been a dream of ours to get certified together. We realized today that we are both only about a month away from being able to meet the requirements for the tests! We are both SOOO close that I can't see not shooting to go to the class next summer. What an exciting, fun, and unique way to spend our tenth wedding anniversary

  posted at 7:21 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter