Wednesday, September 05, 2007
I Think I Got a Part Time Job!
So, tonight we went driving around town looking to see who was hiring. My husband spotted a brand new Curves having a Grand Opening. So, I ran in and asked if they were hiring. They handed me an application and asked me to fill it out and then meet with the owner. Well, the owner and I hit it off. She informed me that she had a lot of applications but didn't have a gut feeling about any. She has been running Curves for about 5 years and her best emplyees have been the ones she had gut feelings about. She was pretty sure she would be calling me tomorrow.

If she calls and offers me the job, I will work from 3:15 to 8:00 Monday through Friday and 1 Saturday every 6 weeks. I am SOOO excited! She is a strong Christian woman and runs a great business. We talked for 45 minutes. I really think this was a God thing! I don't know if I am going to sleep at all tonight because I am so anxious to see if she calls tomorrow!
Please pray that if this truly is God's will He will continue to open the doors for this to work out! God is SOOO good! I never thought I would find a job that I was this excited about! YAY!!!!

  posted at 7:37 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter