Thursday, October 11, 2007
Caught Red Handed
OK...so I realized after my last blog that I never posted the red sharper story here on my blog. I posted it as a journal on cafemom, but not here. So sorry! ENJOY the adventures of having a 2 year old! :-)

Ok, so today is our crazy day, but without Melisa here it wasn't quite so crazy. I took Cali to gym this morning and she was a pistol. She did really well but she got tired of the exercises in the first circuit they do. Miss. Priss decided she was going to move on to the second circuit. When I pulled her back to finish what she was supposed to be doing she plopped down on the ground, crossed her arms over her chest and gave me the poutiest lips I have ever seen! From that moment on, I knew we were in for some kind of day!

After gymnastics I took her to a friends house for an accountablitly meeting. Cali found Mrs. Anne's movies and picked out the Little Mermaid, she climbed up in Mr. Trey's big seat and settled in to watch. Anne and I sat down for our time together. Cali proceeded to get up and play with the dogs toys and Mrs. Anne's coasters. So far all is going well. Mrs. Anne then took Cali back to the guest room and showed her all the stuffed animals. Cali sat down to play with them and we went back to the living room to talk some more. Well, She had been really quiet for a few minutes and we decided to go check on her. As we turned the corner we caught her red handed...LITERALLY! She had wandered into Mrs. Anne's office and found a red sharpie marker and an orange highlighter. She had proceeded to color all over one of Anne's walls AND the white door to the guest room!

I wanted to cry! I must have appologized 100 times. Cali saw my reaction and was close to tears and ran behind me to hide. She knew what she had done was wrong and hid the rest of the time we were there. I told Anne I would help her paint her wall and door if she wanted me to, and said I was SOOO sorry a 100 more times! I feel absolutely awful about it! Cali also colored all over herself. She has red sharpie all over her arms, legs, and new tennis shoes! When I was cleaning her up later we talked about how we shouldn't color on walls. She said "I color on wall, I sorry Ms. Anne." Unfortunately we were already at home...she will tell Mrs. Anne she is sorry when we see her again!

UGH! I can't believe I caught her red handed already!

  posted at 7:38 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter