Thursday, September 13, 2007
My Ramblings
So, the past few days have been just slightly insane, but I finally see an end in sight.
On Tuesday Melisa and I cleaned and got laundry done. Our house looked like a small tornado had gone through it and the dust bunnies were threatening to take over! As I was cleaning, Melisa and I managed to get a day of school work done too. I felt like we accomplished a lot! Then, I had my first day at Curves. I went in and met the other girl who works in the afternoons and talked with the owner. Then I learned the curcuit and did a full 30 minute workout. It was a good workout. Not quite as intense as kettlebell training, but good all the same! It feels good to have the have the house clean after a weekend of messes, LOL!

Wednesday is our crazy day. It stared at 5:30 when Clark and I woke up to exercise. Then the girls and I took Clark to work and ran some errands. Cali had gymnastics from 10 to 11. After gymnastics we headed to Chick-fil-a and met a dear friend for an accountablity time. The girls have fun playing and my friend and I get some much needed time together. Then, it was home to start baking. School today was reading directions and measuring as we made 3 batches of brownies and ate WAY too much! We baked and baked and before we knew it, it was time to run Melisa back to the gym for her gymnastics class at 4:30. I had to drop her off and then run back to Chick-fil-a to pick up some trays to take back to the University for our International Student Organization meet and greet. As soon as I dropped of the brownies we had made and the trays from Chick-fil-a it was back to the gym to pick Melisa up. THEN we turned around and headed back to the school to pick up Daddy...they joys of being a one car family! We helped clean up from the meet and greet and then we were finally able to head home.

On the way home we decided we were all too tired and it was too late to cook, so we picked up Raisin' Caines and ate it at home. By the time dinner was over we were all ready to collapse. I think we were all in bed by 10!!

Today, Thursday, was relatively calm! We had a normal day of school this morning and did just a little bit of cleaning. This afternoon, I had my second afternoon of going to Curves. I went in and did the entire workout. As I was finishing things got really busy, so the owner told me to come back tomorrow and we would talk more!

Tonight we got the girls in the bath and ready for bed but we had to head up to the school at 9:00. It is rush week and Clark is sponsoring one of the fraternities. They were having a big event tonight and he needed to be there. They invited the girls and I, so we tagged along. By 10:40 the girls were fading, so we politely said we had to leave as they were still going strong...boy I am getting to old for this kind of stuff. The girls are finally out for the night and now I am heading to bed myself.

SOOOO...that is our week in a nutshell, as if you wanted all the details of what we have been up to. Anyway, I am glad tomorrow is Friday, I need a break from this week!

  posted at 10:49 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter