Monday, September 10, 2007
More on Potty Training
Ok...I typed this up the day after our first day of potty training, but never posted it. This was the highlight of our potty training so far...we have not done this well since, LOL!

OK. Well, I was slightly discouraged after Day 1...but not too bad. She wore big girl panties all day yesterday and had 4 accidents. Every time she had an accident she would stop just before she was finished and give me a drop or two in the potty. Then she would proudly tell me that "Mommy, I peepee". In the middle of the day she let Jessie (from Toy Story) go potty while I was making lunch. It was quite the mess, but she proudly announced "Mommy, baby peepee" LOL! At least she is starting to get the idea.

After her bath I put her in a diaper for the night and she had a stinky diaper shortly after. I changed her again and she was out for the night. At 5:00 am I heard her stirring and kind of crying. I went to her room and saw her pulling at her diaper in her half asleep, half awake state. So, I asked her if she needed me to change her diaper and she said yes. However, when I got it off it was dry. So, I asked if she needed to go potty and she came awake fully and said "YEP!" So, off to the bathroom we went at 5 in the morning. She sat down and went potty! We clapped and cheered and she grinned as big as she could. Then asked me "Mommy, sit in chair?" She wanted to sit in the cuddle chair. We curled up in the chair together and in about 30 minutes she was back our and I laid her down. I checked on her a few minutes ago and she is still sleeping AND still dry.

Maybe it is just wishful thinking, but if she woke up in the middle of the night to go potty...maybe we are on our way! I will let you know how today goes!

  posted at 8:25 AM
  Comments (1)


1 Comments:
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Christy said...

I hope it goes well for you! I attempted potty training a month or two ago, but gave up. I'll try again when my husband is back from deployment and I have help!

I clicked a seris of links to find you! Can't remember where now. But I am in MS, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter