Thursday, October 04, 2007
Laughter is the Best Medicine
I feel like I am always laughing. With the adventures that seem to get thrown at us, there isn't a dull moment. We have learned that we can either laugh through them or cry all day, lol! Laughter is a much better choice!

Yesterday I woke up grumpy and everything seemed to just make it worse. I was forgetting to laugh through all the small little happenings of the day and I let them get to me. I finally made it off to work and Clark had the girls for the evening. Work went well and I got a good workout while there, so a lot of my stress had melted away.

I got home and noticed that Cali (my two year old) already had a bath. I told Clark I was impressed that bath time had already happened. He gave me a look and I knew a good belly laugh was on the way! It seems Cali got into the crayola washable markers and drew on every inch of skin showing. Her arms, hands, feet and face were completely covered! Clark said all you could see of her natural color was her eyes! She looked like a camouflaged soldier disguised as Native American in war paint! She still has a blue, red, and green tint all over her where it just didn't come off completely. You only see it if you look really closely or see her in certain lighting. But when I caught gimpse of that tiny bit of color ALL over her and saw for myself the amount of marker she had colored on herself I about fell out of my chair laughing. I am telling you, she even colored her eyelids! She got her fingernails and toenails, she got inbetween her fingers and toes. She was COVERED and knowing that my poor dh had to deal with it while trying to get dinner and finish up laundry for me gave me the biggest laugh I have had in a long time!

I am just glad it wasn't a sharpie she got into AND that no walls were colored on this time. I truly have my hands full!

  posted at 8:31 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter