Tuesday, November 25, 2008
The Swamp
I don't know that I have mentioned sports on here often. I really don't care for professional football all that much, but I won't get on that tangent now. I do love college football. I have been a Gator through the years...good and bad seasons alike! You won't find me flip flopping teams. I can remember cheering for the Gators with my Dad when I was a little girl.


I am training my girlies up right, lol. They will sit and cheer the Gators on with me and just have to wear their Gator Gear on Saturdays. :-) Watching them play on TV is one thing, but watching them play in real life is a completely different game altogether. I got to take my girlies to their very first Gator Game on Saturday. The Gators sent the Citadel home in the first quater scoring 28 points. The final score was 70 to 19(sorry my score board picture says 70 to 13, we left a little early to beat the crowd).

It was awesome to see my girls doing the Gator
Chomp and cheering our team on. :-) I was worried that they were going to complain about the cold, the noise, the crowd and not enjoy the game but I was WRONG! They did AWESOME and we had a blast! Here are few pics! :-)




  posted at 6:15 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter