Friday, December 12, 2008
Self Esteem Issues, LOL
I am really worried that my children are going to have self-esteem issues as they get older. I just wish they could learn to put themselves UP just a little bit more. ***PLEASE not sarcasm dripping from every word typed above****

Cali climbed up in my Dad's lap yesterday morning while I was getting Melisa started with school work to show her pictures of deer that one of his hunting buddies had taken. Here is how the conversation went:

Papa: What do you think of those?

Cali: They look like me!

Papa: HOW in the world do YOU look like a DEER?

Cali: I cute and they cute!

  posted at 8:36 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter