Saturday, December 06, 2008
I Say it's Great to be a Florida Gator!!!
Oh yeah, I say it's great to be a Florida Gator! Did anyone else watch the game toady? I will admit, it was a nail biter! I was nervous, I was on the edge of the couch, and I was yelling at the TV! In the end the Gators pulled it off! They are the 2008 SEC CHAMPS!!!! WHOOOHOOOO!!!! The final score Alabama 20, Gators 31! Can I say it again? Too bad, here it comes...WHOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

We had a little football party here at the house. One of Dad's friends, my brother, my sister-in-law, and my nephew all joined us. We had wings, subs, chips, salsa, and some veggies just to make it not too unhealthy, lol! It was a fun evening of cheering our team on to a victory! Pictures will come soon of my little Gators. They formed their own mini Gator band during the game and would come play every time we scored. :-) I wish I would have gotten them on video for you.

Needless to say it was an awesome evening.

GOOOOOO GATORS!!!!!

  posted at 7:58 PM
  Comments (1)


1 Comments:
At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you and your family, I hope this will be a great year for all. It was really nice to see this blog i have nnever really ben interested in blogs but yours is very nice.
This is the first day of the new year and we should stay committed to keeping in touch, besides losing my FAT LOL you know what I mean. Anyways the web cite I was telling you about is USA.GOV it offers many opportunities for every one and I hope it will serve your husband. Anyways just wanting you to know I am thinking about you and just keeping in touch like the pinkie promise we promised each other.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter