Thursday, December 04, 2008
OH YEAH!!!
Sorry I have been MIA this week! It has been a bit crazier than usual...imagine that! The circus has been in full swing! It has been a week of job applications, homeschooling, work, working out, a jewelry party at my moms, two nights at my moms house, job interviews, ballet, and oh, so much more! I am sure there is LOTS to write about but my brain just won't get around the words to say it all, lol.


Anyway, that's not why I came on here. Guess what I am doing tomorrow night???? Guesses anyone??? NO! Well, I am going to tell you! Clark and I are going on a D-A-T-E!!! It's not just ANY date though, we are going to a concert! We are going to see Jars of Clay, Sara Groves, Leeland, and Sixpence None the Richer at Northland!! It isn't just any concert either...it is a CHRISTMAS concert! Can you tell how excited I am?
I am actually subbing at the school tomorrow and then working the afterschool care shift so I have to make it through all of that before I get to head off to the concert. I have NO idea how I am going to make it through the day! I am ready to go NOW!
The concert couldn't come at a better time either? A great Christmas concert is just what I need to put me in the mood for a weekend of Holiday fun! The local Christmas Parade is Saturday morning and then we are heading home to decorate the house and put up the tree. Then on Sunday (after we speak about Korea at a church) we are going to a snow festival. Yep, you read that right, I snow festival in FLORIDA! They are creating a ton of snow and bringing in Santa too! I can't wait to see the girls have fun! :-)
I may be MIA again for a few days, but when I come back there will be a TON of stories and pictures from our weekend! :-)

  posted at 6:48 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter