Wednesday, December 17, 2008
You Know You're Too Busy When...
...you have been running from one event to the next (always late) and haven't had time to stop and get gas even though the needle is getting lower and lower and the light has come in. I actually stalled because I was out of gas as I pulled into the parking lot of the gas station. Something needs to give when you know you need gas but can't even stop because there is always somewhere else to be!

I love the Christmas Season. I love being home with family during the Christmas Season. I miss being in Korea where Christmas isn't about all the events and rushing around, but about being with family and going to church to worship the Lord. Sometimes we need to remember to slow down at this time of the year and think about why we do what we do!

  posted at 1:24 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter