Saturday, February 28, 2009
Another Year Older
As of one week ago, I am one year older. I am no long JUST 30, I am "into" my 30s! I still don't feel any different. In fact I often forget I am already 31...I think I have convienced myself I am still in my 20s.

The last birthday that I was able to celebrate with my extended family was in 2002! Unfortunately, Clark had to take one last class for his certifications and was gone from 9 to 5. The girlies and I had a fun day together though. When Clark got off work we headed out to Outback Steakhouse and had dinner with my Dad, Mom, and Stepdad. It was a quiet birthday, but special all the same.

The exciting thing is....guess what I got for my birthday...my new computer cord. SOOOO, I am FINALLY back on MY computer. I shouldn't be MIA so much now. YAY!!!

  posted at 6:21 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter