Saturday, February 14, 2009
A New Level of Motherhood!
I didn't see this one coming at ALL! I was blindsided and knocked off my feet. A few weeks ago I stopped by Melisa's table in the school cafeteria to give her a hug and kiss. I whispered that I loved her and was on my way. A little later that day I hear a small knock at my classroom door. I was surprised to see Melisa standing there looking a bit shy (which isn't at ALL like her). She the says, "Mom, I need to talk to you about something. When you see me with my class, don't give me kisses. A hug is ok, but kisses are embarrassing. At home it is all ok, but not when I am in class." I agreed to it and gave her a HUG without a kiss with a smile on my face and my heart breaking inside! It seems that I have reached a new level of motherhood that I wasn't prepared for...are we really, truly EVER prepared for the next one?

  posted at 8:13 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter