Tuesday, November 07, 2006
20 Minutes to Spare!
Oh yes, we did it! We finished with TWENTY minutes to spare! It is 9:41 am and the craters will be here at 10 sharp! WHOOHOOOO!!!! I even got all the breakables put carefully in 3 boxes this morning and will repack them when the bubble wrap gets here. Other than that, we are DONE! Everything is in the storage closet and it is PACKED to the ceiling! There are a handful of things (including those breakables) that are sitting outside the door waiting! I can't begin to describe the weight that is now lifted off my shoulders! I am DONE!

Now, we won't begin to talk about the paper work left to do, the cost of the crate, or the cleaning that my apartment needs! There is still a LOT to be done, BUT the hard work, the PACKING is done! The paper work can be done sitting here at the comfort of my computer. The cleaning, well that will be easier than usual, because we don't have all that junk in the way to make cleaning hard! The cost of the crate isn't a lot of work, it is just, well a lot of money that we really don't have to spare! We have also had a nice week long break from homeschooling and that will end tomorrow! However, all of that can be thought about tomorrow! Today we CELEBRATE! :-)

***EDITED TO ADD***

He came, he saw, and he left...the crater guy that is! He asked me about big furniture and I told him "Ani" (no) and he asked about all the other rooms and I told he "ani"! He took my itemized list of everything in the stroage porch. I showed him what still needed bubble wrap. I told him that we leave Jeju on Nov. 21st at 9:30 am. He told me "Very Good, I call you!" SO, two weeks worth of hard work is over and the waiting begins. We are now waiting on the estimate for how much it will cost AND the date that they will come take our stuff away! So, while we wait for the phone call we will clean, homeschool, and PLAY! :-)

  posted at 6:57 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter