Tuesday, November 07, 2006
First snow and more randomness
Ok, well, I am out of the shower and I feel like a new woman! It is amazing how packing and moving can make you feel SO tired, sore and just down right ICKY! I had some time to think and although it is 12:30 now I wanted to post a few other random things about today that I forgot!

It seems that fall is officially on the way out and winter is coming in FAST! It has been rainy and cold for the past few days and a BIG cloud has been sitting on top of the mountain. Today it was a beautiful, but still very cold day! When we spotted the top of the mountain we saw that Jeju Island has had it's first snow and is showing off it's snow capped peak! It is BEAUTIFUL (I just hope the snow stays UP there for the next 2 weeks and we make it off the island before we get any snow down on the coast)!

Another random tidbit is that I have been collecting all the change I have found here and there for the past 2 weeks of packing. It is amazing the places I have found change laying around! Today I decided to open up the drawer I have been sticking it in and count it up! You are NEVER going to believe this!!! I found 83,000 won (about $85) in change throughout our house! We have decided to do something fun as a family with it! We are thinking a night out to Happy Land (a theater here that has Chinese Acrobats perform nightly! Does anyone else have a better idea of a way we could use this to go out and have a fun family outing? Leave a comment if you do! God is SOO good, He provides in ways we would NEVER expect!

Well, it is getting later by the minute and if I really want to be awake by 6:00 to put the finishing touches on everything, I better get going now!

  posted at 9:37 AM
  Comments (1)


1 Comments:
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Mishel said...

Wow! You are one busy lady! LOL How is your knee holding up with all the packing?

I *so* wish we had your weather. It just seems wrong for it to be November and still in the 80's. : (

I think your idea about Happy Land is great! We have always collected our change in a wooden box and about once a year we count it and do something fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter