Saturday, November 04, 2006
The Last of Many
Today was a BIG last for our missionary term. It was our very last team meeting on Jeju Island. We will still have a week of meetings in Seoul, but this was our last monthly team meeting! It was truly bitter sweet. Our meetings have a long standing tradition for being LOOONG and not always fun! I will be glad to be done with the long and detailed task of painstakingly planning the month of ministry out. However, it is a sad day because that means we are entering into our last month of ministry on Jeju. It means we are entering our last month of working hand in hand with these fellow servants. So, today was truly a bitter sweet day as we had the last of many team meetings!

On a side note, we are almost finished packing!! YAY!!!! Here is my list of things left to pack:
  1. Clark's clothes
  2. The shoe closet (shoes, scarves, hats, and mittens)
  3. The playroom (ALL the toys, games, and puzzles)
  4. The coffee mugs in the kitchen (the rest of the kitchen is already in the crate room waiting for the bubble wrap)
  5. A few random piles of clutter left here and there

I have 3 days to get it done it and I think it is manageable! We have already gone through Clark's clothes to recycle what he can't wear anymore (he last a lot of weight and many of the clothes we brought 4 years ago swallow him now). It is just a matter of sorting to be crated clothes and to be brought with us clothes! I think we can finish his clothes before and after church tomorrow. My biggest job is the playroom. I have given myself ALL day on Monday to work on it. Then Tuesday I will just have a few loose ends to tie up. The craters come on Wednesday morning at 10 am! My chant is now "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can." Anyone want to join me?


  posted at 6:20 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter