Tuesday, November 07, 2006
DONE...well almost!
It is 11:40 pm right now and I am sitting down for the first time since I ate breakfast at 8:30 this morning! Don't worry, I did eat lunch and dinner, I just ate them as I worked. All that I can pack, is packed. There are a few bigger toys that I just didn't have boxes to fit, like the little people village or Cinderella's Castle. I also haven't packed any of my breakables. They are all laying on Melisa's bed waiting for the bubble wrap that the movers are providing! :-) So, minus the big toys, picture frames, nic-naks, tea sets, coffee mugs, and other breakable items, EVERYTHING is packed and waiting to go! I even have every thing labled AND a list of each box so that I make sure it all arrives safely! Tomorrow morning I need to put a few of the boxes I packed tonight in the storage closet with all the other boxes and then I need to organize the breakables so he can have an idea. I will be up at 6:00 and working by 7:00. That should give me 3 hours to make sure all the finishing touches are done. I can't believe I am SOOO close to being done! YAY!!!!!

Well, it has been a LONG day, and I feel ICKY! Since I have to sleeping little girls and a sweet husband taking the new load of recycling down for me, I am going to take this moment of quiet to take a nice long shower and then hit the sack! I will be back tomorrow to let you know how the appointment goes with the craters! :-) Hope you all have a HAPPY Tuesday!

  posted at 9:00 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter