Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Why, Oh Why...
...did God create mosquitoes?

Yesterday afternoon I was doing laundry and I forgot to close the screen that we put the dryer hose out of. Well, as the sun went down and the temperature dropped, all the mosquitoes in town fled to warmth of our comfy apartment! GRRRRR!!! Of course they lay in wait until 2:00 AM!! My fearless husband was up from 2:00 to 3:00 hunting mosquitoes! He killed six last night and then headed back to bed...of course that wasn't all of them! This morning he went on another hunt in the daylight and killed six more! Yes, that means TWELVE mosquitoes were in our apartment tormenting us last night. You know what I am talking about, you just doze off when he decides to BUZZ you and goes right by your ear startling you awake. You spend 5 minutes looking around trying to find it and then FINALLY doze off again when BUZZ he hits you again! It goes on and on and on! You never really get to sleep! Oh, it was miserable!

My poor baby Bean has 18 bites on her face! She looks like she has the chicken pox!! All of us are itching this morning. So, that brings me back to my question....I KNOW God created EVERYTHING with a purpose, but why, OH WHY, did He create the mosquito? What is the purpose of the mosquito?

  posted at 5:57 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter