Wednesday, November 08, 2006
God is SOOOO Good!
Anyone want to say it with me? GOD IS SOOOOO GOOD!! As I said yesterday, the waiting began. Normally when the waiting begins for us it goes on and on and on! However, just a few minutes ago, we got a phone call from our office in Seoul. The craters called them and they are coming TOMORROW...November 10th! I can't believe it! Our stuff will be out of here and on it's way to Seoul tomorrow morning! WOHOOOO! It will be procesed in Seoul, put in the container, and then put on a BIG ship America bound! Did I mention it happens TOMORROW??? That means the girls can't keep going through the boxes and wanting to unpack them anymore...LOL! It means we don't have to have a HUGE pile of boxes sitting in the apartment reminding us of the whirl wind of changes happening! It means we are REALLY going to be done tomorrow!
Now, you want to hear the REALLY good news! This shipping company does NOT require payment until arrival! SOO, we have 2 to 3 months to save for it! PLUS we found out that our company is putting all of our travel allowance towards it. SO, that will subtract at least $500 from the total of the bill! God knows our hearts desires and when we delight in Him he gives them to us and takes care of all our needs and even some of our wants! We serve a MIGHTY and AWESOME GOD! He is SOOOOO Good!
***EDITED TO ADD***
Well, it's still better than waiting until the last minute, but the craters called one more time to let us know that they are too busy tomorrow so they asked if Saturday at 9 am would be ok. We said sure. Saturday is only 2 days away! We can wait 2 days. So, it won't quite be tomorrow afterall, but it will be this week! I am still REALLY happy! :-)

  posted at 7:38 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter