Monday, March 12, 2007
A Full House
Today was as crazy as I thought it would be this morning, but we got everything done, well almost everything! WHEW, I am worn out! Melisa and I worked on school and Cali and I cleaned the house all morning. Clark came home with groceries at 5:00 and we started chopping veggies for Clark's famous curry! At 6:00 Clark headed back up to the school to pick up the students. At about 6:15 the phone rang and it was Clark letting me know that FOURTEEN students showed up at the van! YIKES!!!! We had a FULL house!

When the students got here Clark went to finish dinner and the girls and I hung out with them. We played outside with the dog and then settled in the living room with a movie. The students cracked me up by taking a vote. Of all of our movies they couldn't decide between Cinderella III or Shrek II. Well, they couldn't decide until they saw Over the Hedge and then there was no question about it.

Dinner went well and we had plenty of curry but had to rush to make more rice. We had 2 huge pots of curry and I ended up making SIXTEEN cups of rice!!!! It was awesome to see the students eat up. While they were eating, I made a pan of brownies and it only took seconds for them to disappear! It was GREAT!

We ended up visiting until almost 9:30! It was such a fun evening with the students. We just pray that they felt relaxed and at home! We absolutely LOVED having them in our house. It is really the first time I have had to get to know some of them and really visit with them.

I still need to clean the kitchen, get the girls in bed and then pack. So, I still have lots to do tonight. I better get off from here. I wanted to share these pictures really fast though! ENJOY!!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



  posted at 8:56 PM
  Comments (1)


1 Comments:
At 2:36 AM, Blogger Hanley Family said...

Sounds like fun. Thank you for sharing the pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter