Monday, March 19, 2007
Spring Break '07

We discovered the joy of working for a University...Spring Break!! Clark had to work last Monday and Tuesday, but as soon as he got off work Tuesday evening we took off for sunny Florida! We drove to Pensacola and stopped for about an hour to visit with an old friend (Crystale, it was GREAT to see you...I can't believe it had been FIVE years)!! We had a great time visiting and catching up.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then we loaded back up and drove 2 more hours to the Marianna exit to spend the night. We slept well and Wednesday morning drove on to Apopka! We got to Apopka around 3:00 pm and enjoyed an afteroon hanging out at Papa's house. Hey Papa...do you need any help finding the dust pan??? Sorry, I know that was random, but I couldn't help...LOL! Anyway, then went out to dinner and ended the evening at Boarders looking at books!

Thursday morning it was off to the hair salon. I got my hair cut off again, only this time it is REALLY short! I LOOOVE it! What do you think?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday night we stayed at my Mom's and enjoyed a steak dinner...Thanks G-Doug! It was YUMMY and once again we just enjoyed the evening spending time with family. Friday we headed to the mall and went Easter Dress shopping for the girls. Friday evening my brother (TJ) had 2 softball games so we went and cheered his team on. It was fun watching the girls and Gavin (T's son) play and have a good time at the ballfield.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday we met up with Papa again and he bought me my belated birthday present. He got me a Diamondback bike with a baby seat to put on the back and a rack to carry it on the back of the car. I can't wait to take a ride with Clark, Misa and Cali on the bike trail here in town!! When we were all done shopping we hung out at Papa's house. The girls went fourwheeling and had a blast playing outside!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then it was off to dinner with the whole family (my mom and stepdad, my dad, my brother, sister in law, and nephew). We sat out on a deck and ate outside. It was such a relaxing and fun evening.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


It is just what we needed Spring Break to be! We did a lot but none of it was rushed and it was all relaxed. We spent great quality time with family and after 4 years in Korea that is a HUGE blessing!


The drive back to MS was uneventful and really quite pleasant. The girls were SOOO good in the car! Here is a little taste of the entertainment they provided!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I know I probably bored you to death with all the details, if you made it this far, thanks for putting up with my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed the pictures. We really did have a fun week!


  posted at 10:24 PM
  Comments (2)


2 Comments:
At 6:24 PM, Blogger The Garner 5 said...

Looks like you all had a great trip. I like the new hair cut. It looks really great. Those are super cute matching outfits you have for the girls too. Glad to know you all are doing well. Let us know when you plan to be in SC again, we would love to have you all over, if you have the time.

Love, Joy

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Mary Ann said...

love the haircut! I'm hoping to get mine cut this weekend-I'm in the mood for something different again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter