Wednesday, March 21, 2007
A New Best Friend
Today was one of those wonderful mom moments. You know, where you see one of your kids so happy it makes you so happy you almost cry.

Today was our fourth time at gymnastics school. Melisa, my social buterfly, knows each of the girls by name, age, and favorite everything! She has been begging to get together with some of the girls outside of class, but I don't know any of their mothers. There was one girl that she kept talking about...Konche. Today she came skipping out of class hand in hand with Konche and they both announced that they were BEST FRIENDS! Konche told Melisa she HAD to come to her birthday party at Chucky Cheese in 2 weeks. Konche's mom came up and said "Yes, please let her come." Then she went on to tell me their story. Konche is from Napal and was adopted when she was 4. She is an only child has had a hard time adjusting. She loves people, but hasn't made many good friends. Her mom was as happy as I was to watch these new found best friends skip and play together. It just made my day! We only live about 10 minutes from each other and have exchanged phone numbers. The girls already have all kinds of plans made that us moms are going to have to catch up on! I absolutely LOVE seeing my girl in her element, making friends, playing hard, and just being a seven year old girl!

  posted at 6:08 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter