Monday, May 07, 2007
Another back post
Still Alive and Still in FL
Current mood: sleepy


Hey everyone! Did you think we had dropped off the face of the earth? A whole week has gone by and I haven't blogged...not like me at all...LOL!

The girls and I are still in Florida helping out, homeschooling, doing William Carey Work via the internet, and getting some much needed quality time with our family in FL. What do I mean by quality time? Well, that is the most fun we have been up to, so that is what I will blog about. I will spare you the boring details of the mundane.

On Wednesday the girls and I went with my brother TJ and my Dad to the local climbing wall!! Melisa did her homeschool work at the picnic tables at the wall inbetween climbs. We ordered pizza and ate there and kept on climbing. I have tons of pictures that I will share when we get back to MS. I couldn't believe how well Melisa can climb. She is a little monkey and could scoot up those walls like a pro! I may need to have her give me some lessons.

Yesterday my mom and I took the girls and Gavin (my brothers son) to the mall to do some summer shoes shopping. We got them all some cute sandles. Then we did some birthday shopping for TJ and as we were finishing up MaryBeth (TJ's wife) met up with us. We ate dinner at the food court and then said bye to MB and Gavin. Mom, Melisa, Cali and I then went for a girls night out. We spent the next hour and a half at the nail shop getting pedicures. Melisa has hot pink toes and blue fingernails, both are complete with flowers painted on. It is too sweet. We had so much fun just relaxing and visiting.

Today was a pain! I spent half of the day at the Cingular Shop. My phone decided to stop making calls this week. It is really a pain. So, I waited for 30 minutes to get a goofy guy change my SIM card and send me on my way assuring me everything was ok. YEAH RIGHT. I tried calling my mom from the car and had no sucess. So, with my fussy children in hand, I went back in and asked him if he would like to try to use it. I know, not the best attitude. He proceeded to push buttons for 30 minutes and then make a phone call only to have them tell him what I had been telling him. It wasn't the SIM card but a defective phone. SO, I got sent to the other side of the store for them to try to fix it. An hour later they announce I need a new phone and then take 30 minutes to program it! GRRRRRRR!!!! It was the most frustrating afternoon of waiting I have had in a LONG time. I felt like I was back in Korea!!! BUT, I am happy to say that I have a brand new phone in hand and it WORKS! YAY!!! So, if you haven't been able to get in touch with me, you can now!

On a side note, our trip has been extended until Thursday, May 3rd. Clark couldn't pick us up at the airport on Monday because the president of the Unviersity is getting inagurated. All the flights on Tuesday and Wednesday were booked, so we are now flying home on Thursday.

If you made it his far, thanks for reading all my ramblings, I promise something more interesting next time and not just another family update!

  posted at 8:44 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter