Monday, May 07, 2007
More from our FL trip
More FL Fun
Current mood: cheerful


You are still going to have to wait until we get to MS for pictures, but the fun hasn't stopped. Saturday we spent the day at Blue Springs State Park. I was suposed to dive with my Dad and brother but I woke up with a cold and had way to much congestion and sinus pressure to deal with a 125 foot dive. Instead I enjoyed wading in the water with my girls and playing with them on the playground. We turned the day into a suprise party for TJ. The whole family was there, Dad, Mom, G-doug, MaryBeth, Gavin, TJ, The Girls, and I. I sure missed Clark. The sun was shinning, the water was cool, and it was a beautiful day at the park.

Sunday was another treat. After church I got to meet up with an old friend from Highschool. I haven't had a good chance to spend time with her in ages and we had a wonderful visit while we let our munchkins run wild at Chuck E Cheese. It made my day to just sit and talk with her, it is amazing how much it felt like old times!

Monday was another treat with lunch with my Grandmother and Aunt. We enjoyed a nice lunch and had sweet conversation. It is so awesome to be able to be here and reconnect with family after living so long overseas. I have missed times like this. Then to top the day off we headed up to Trinity where I used to teach and visited with old co-workers and friends. It is amazing how much has changed in 5 years! Seeing the kids made me realize that I really do miss it, but more than that I miss my old friends and all the fun times we had there. Melisa was too cute and made INSTANT friends with all the third graders at recess. She had kids sad that she wasn't a new transfer student, LOL. It will never cease to amaze me how fast she makes friends! After Trinity it was home to meet up with family and end the day with dinner at our favorite place in town...AMIGOS! As always, we had a blast and enjoyed our dinner out.

Today was nothing special. Household chores, homeschool,some WCU work and being a little lazy for a change. I just sat and let my girlie girls climb on my back, do my hair, watch movies and read books. It isn't often that I get days like this and I ate every moment of it up!

As much fun as our trip has been, I must say that I am looking forward to going home. Not that I love MS that much more than FL, but I want my house, my bed and most importantly my hubby and best friend! :-)

  posted at 8:45 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter