Thursday, June 07, 2007
Be Careful or You Might Call China
You are NEVER going to believe what just happened! We were sitting here in the living room watching a movie...Stranger Than Fiction...not that it matters. When Clark and I turned and noticed Cali had the cell phone and was talking away. We thought it was very cute UNTIL I heard a voice on the other line say "Cali? Did you call me?" I snatched the phone from her, sending her into tears, to find it was one of our Chinese students! My child didn't actually call China, but she called a Chinese student, LOL! Who knows, next time she will call Korea! I guess when we have friends around the world it is important to NOT let your kids play with the phone...you never know who or where they will call!

  posted at 10:02 AM
  Comments (1)


1 Comments:
At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe,

Thanks for Cali calling me. It is magic that God know I need your help that time and let Cali call me.

I miss you

Shanshan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter