Saturday, June 09, 2007
CELEBRATE!
We are celebrating tonight, you wanna join? Why are we celebrating? We are FINISHED with second grade! We did an extra day of school even though it is Saturday just so we could be done! YAY!!! We survived another year of homeschool! Melisa is officially out of second grade and on her way to third grade! We celebrated with her favorite dinner that Daddy cooks (greek lemon salad) and then a desert of rootbeer floats...YUMMY!

To make the day even MORE memorable Misa lost another tooth and is excited to get to use her new "horsey tooth pillow" that Mommom gave her for Christmas! She looks so cute with another tooth hole and a shine in her eyes from excitment of the day! She can't wait to get another visit from the tooth fairy...but I don't know when we will be able to get her calm enough to go to sleep after that rootbeer float!

Anyway, just wanted to say a public congrats to my big girl for another year of hard work and let her know how proud I am of her!

On a side note, we are asking for prayers for wisdom, discernment and direction over the next few days. A lot has happened this week that I really can't put out here for the world to read, but we need some extra prayers this week as we make some big decisions! Thanks everyone and sorry I am being so vague!

  posted at 9:31 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter